Attention! Carrot seeds essential oil (Daucus Carota) is not a medicine! Raw material: the Carrot Seeds Essential Oil is obtained from the mature seeds of carrot of the common semol. Celery, grown in culture specifically for the production of oil.
Carrots are common, or Carrots are wild – more often a two-year herbaceous plant is native to Central Asia. Currently, it grows wild in Europe, North Africa, Western, Central Asia, and North America. Cultivated for four thousand years. At present, many varieties and varieties of this species have been bred. Carrots are sown, or carrots are cultivated, considered either as a separate species, or as a subspecies of carrots wild.
Carrot seeds essential oil properties
Carpet, rejuvenating. In addition, carrot seed oil is valued for cleansing and diuretic properties. Helps eliminate fluid retention in tissues and remove edema. Stimulates the process of growth and renewal of cells.
Regular use of essential oil of carrot seeds strengthens the immune system and increases the resistance of the body to catarrhal and other infectious diseases, protects the mucous membranes of the nose and mouth, reduces cough. The aroma of this essential oil stimulates mental activity, contributes to reducing stress and restoring psychological balance, increases mood and cheerfulness.
Carrot seeds oil uses
Oil promotes skin nutrition, color improvement and increase of its elasticity. Cleans, tones, rejuvenates and restores the skin, prevents the appearance of wrinkles due to participation in the formation of epidermal cells. Has a reputation as a panacea for premature aging.
Penetrating deeply enough, it stimulates the renewal of skin cells, which helps to smooth out the relief, increase the elasticity of the epidermis and has a general anti-aging effect. Helps to get rid of age spots. Tired and pale skin after its application looks fresh and rested.
Stimulates the work of sweat and sebaceous glands, which is especially important for dry skin. Protects the skin from adverse weather conditions (for example, from weathering). With light sun protection properties, the oil contributes to a beautiful, even tan. Favorably affects the growth of hair, and is especially suitable for the care of dry hair.
Carrot seeds oil benefits
- skin aging, wrinkles
- care for dry, mature, tired, fading skin
- violation of the menstrual cycle, premenstrual syndrome
- anorexia for stimulating appetite (stomach massage);
- edema of various origin to remove excess water from the body
- irritability, nervous exhaustion, reduced mood, loss of confidence
- with general intoxication, violations of the liver and intestines and associated dermatitis
individual intolerance of the components that make up essential oil. Pregnancy.
It should be borne in mind that oil stimulates the work of sebaceous jelly, which is highly undesirable for oily and problematic skin, especially prone to acne.
With caution should be used during breastfeeding and children, the procedures are carried out taking into account the age-related dosages. Interaction with other oils: well combined with essential oils of geranium, rosemary, petitgrane, cassia, cedar, juniper, neroli, lemon, lavender, lime, lemon balm, orange, bergamot, rose, sandalwood, vetiver, iris.
Essential oils are stored in tightly sealed vials of dark glass at room temperature in a place inaccessible to children. Avoid direct sunlight. Packing: liquid in glass bottles of 2.5 ml.
Essential oils and absolutes are highly concentrated phyto essences! Designed for use only in highly diluted form! Do not in any way neglect this caution!
1) evaporation in the aroma lamp: 3-7 drops per 15 m2;
2) hot inhalation: 2-3 drops per 1-2 liters of hot water;
3) cold inhalation: 1-3 drops in the aroma;
4) aroma common: 5-7 drops per bath;
5) in baths and saunas: 5-7 drops per 500 ml of water;
6) oil compress: 3-5 drops per 10 ml of vegetable oil-base;
7) General massage, segmental: 3-5 drops per 10 ml of vegetable oil-base;
8) Point massage: 1 drop of essential oil on 2 drops of the base;
9) Trituration: 3-5 drops per 5-10 ml of vegetable oil-base;
10) dressing: 4-5 drops for 5 ml of vegetable oil-base;
11) rinsing water: 3-5 drops per 200 ml of warm water;
12) Rinse oil or applique: 3-5 drops for 5 ml of vegetable oil-base;
13) instillation: 1-2 drops per 5 ml of vegetable oil-base;
14) tamponade: 2-5 drops per 5 ml of vegetable oil-base;
15) cleansing enema: 3-7 drops per 200 ml of water;
16) microclysters: 2-4 drops per 5 ml of vegetable oil-base;
17) douching: 3-5 drops per 1.5-2 liters of warm water;
18) Enrichment of cosmetics: 3-5 drops per 10 grams of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)